1.06.2007

01.2007: week 1

Somebody I went to college with started a photo-a-day blog. I don't think there's any way I can keep up with that many pictures, so I figured a photo-a-week blog might work. I've got 3 cameras -- new, old and phone -- so I think I should be able to come up with something at least once a week.

Starting off this week is a photo from Port Sulphur, Louisiana, week before last. After we finished working the last day, Jeff, a volunteer fire-fighter back home, wanted to stop by the town fire station. It hasn't been in operation since before Hurricane Katrina, although the trucks are still there. Jeff and I walked inside and found a cart with this flag sitting next to the truck. I don't know the story behind why the flag was there (I highly doubt it stayed there through the storm), but there it was.

No comments: