1.08.2007

01.2007: week 2.1

With a title like 2.1, I'll break new ground and start off the 2nd week of the year (and the blog) with multiple pictures. But I think they're both noteworthy.

This morning I was driving to the office and pulled out of the neighborhood to see this big, swirling clouds. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture--or so I thought. Fortunately I tried to send it before I got to far, cause I didn't actually take a picture. By the time I made a U-turn and got back, the clouds had moved. This picture isn't nearly as good as the first one, but it'll work. And now it's sunny with a high of 75 (not really 75...although 66 is pretty close) just a couple hours later. Gotta love the weather in Richmond. Our motto: if you don't like the weather, wait an hour.

No comments: